Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirtakon 15th -17th October

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Knowing Xinkai...
    Sakura 50-50 mixups.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

5DD, 4DD 236D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭J.I.M.

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Good game in the tournament. Sorry for walking off in the final round. I thought it was over! :pac:

Not at all man, I wasn't paying attention to the rounds, so I thought it was over too when you went off. But then I heard: "ROUND 3..." and was like 'Dude! Come back! It's not over yet!' :D Good games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Xinkai wrote: »

images-2.jpg

HandBanana!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭YayForYuffie

Abusing = forbidden. Activate glaring mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Abusing = forbidden. Activate glaring mode.

How the hell did you post that during school?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Scorchio MK7

Hey Guys, I was the Dee Jay Player (Scorch) that got beaten by Doom. Through luck of the draw (Beating a Well Matched Guy in the First Round then Then Getting the Gief Spamming girl in the 2nd) I some how ended up well out of my league against Doom's Guile. It was great fun though and I really enjoyed both the Street Fighter and Blazblue Tournaments.

Congrats to all who organised it, Nice work!

Hey Guys, I was the Dee Jay Player (Scorch) that got beaten by Doom. Through luck of the draw (Beating a Well Matched Guy in the First Round then Then Getting the Gief Spamming girl in the 2nd) I some how ended up well out of my league against Doom's Guile. It was great fun though and I really enjoyed both the Street Fighter and Blazblue Tournaments.

Hmmm trying to remember. What did you look like?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You've been immortalised by the way:

First Deejay i've fought in a tournament btw, quite enjoyed the fights. I'll give you a few Deejay mirrors some time (I've been working on him too).

As far as I see so far Guile totally owns Deejay. Maybe focusing your way through sonic booms would be a better way to get in than jumping with Guiles gdlk anti air options.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Good to see a lot of new names posting here.

I should have went... might have won a game for a change.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hey Guys, I was the Dee Jay Player (Scorch) that got beaten by Doom.

Hey Scorchio, I am the Dee Jay play that gets beaten by most of the rest of the Irish players :D

Deejay seems to be weirdly climbing in popularity in the Irish Scene.
    Clearly more people need rhythm in their lives.
    As far as I see so far Guile totally owns Deejay.

I am so not looking forward to the day I'll have to play this match-up against you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Just for the new posters here, seeing as how everyones introducing themselves to the Eirta goers etc,

I was the Sakura player, the tall red haired chap, who also picked up BlazBlue on Sunday.

Feel free to add me on XBL, my GT is Xinkai

Also all gamertags can be found on StreetFighter.ie

Xinkai wrote: »
    Just for the new posters here, seeing as how everyones introducing themselves to the Eirta goers etc,

I was the Sakura player, the tall red haired chap, who also picked up BlazBlue on Sunday.

Feel free to add me on XBL, my GT is Xinkai

Also all gamertags can be found on StreetFighter.ie

Your Ex-Arch Kick, Dash, Standing LP, dash under, cr.mk then BnB combo is scary

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Your Ex-Arch Kick, Dash, Standing LP, dash under, cr.mk then BnB combo is scary
    Don't forget that he won't even dash-under 50% of the time.

I'm actually learning to pull it off online, working wonders!

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭YayForYuffie

How the hell did you post that during school?

In religion I had all of my work done so she said for me to do whatever the hell I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Scorchio MK7

You've been immortalised by the way:

First Deejay i've fought in a tournament btw, quite enjoyed the fights. I'll give you a few Deejay mirrors some time (I've been working on him too).

As far as I see so far Guile totally owns Deejay. Maybe focusing your way through sonic booms would be a better way to get in than jumping with Guiles gdlk anti air options.

Haha I will favourite that video :D

You could probly guess but im not the most "hardcore" street fighter player that being said playing in this tournament got me a fair bit more interested in learning to play Dee Jay a bit better, I will try make it to the casuals if I ever get the chance. Sounds like a good way to get some good advice on playing :).

Oh and to the person that asked what I looked like, I wore like a kinda checked shirt, had a chin strap beard and medium lenght hair... (Christ that could be anybody) Better yet if you were there on the Sunday at the Blazblue Tournament (I was 1 of the 3 Jin Players) I wore a yellow shirt! That usually makes me stand out :rolleyes:

Advertisement