If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 37Full HD 1080p LCD TV - 37LF2500.

Options
  • 16-09-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can you give me a price and opinion on this TV please. I'm in based in Dublin.

I'm looking for something in the 37 - 42 range between €400 - €500 that has more than one scart connection and a USB port for my external hard drive so feel free to suggest alternatives.

Thanks

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'll be watching sky player via the Xbox.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭censuspro

Any ideas of a price?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

censuspro wrote: »
    Hi

Can you give me a price and opinion on this TV please. I'm in based in Dublin.

I'm looking for something in the 37 - 42 range between €400 - €500 that has more than one scart connection and a USB port for my external hard drive so feel free to suggest alternatives.

Thanks

Edit: Forgot to mention that I'll be watching sky player via the Xbox.

Census,

many thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 37LF2500 is now a finished line and we have cleared all our stocks.

I can do the excellent 37LD450 at just £379.95 / €479.99 however as with pretty much ALL competitively priced 37's at the moment it only has one Scart http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/37ld450/lg-37ld450 - alternatively I can do the new Philips 37PFL5405 which is FULL HD AND 100Hz and I can do it at a stunning £419.95 and this one includes a two year warranty - once again this unit has just one scart input and you would need to use a budget scart switch (from around €20-25) if you wanted to input more than one scart into any of these beasties.

http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/3/37pfl5405h_05/37pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

Hope that info is of some use for you - if we can assist please drop me an email or give us a call and if yuo like we will set one of these aside for you.

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Hi John,

PM sent re the 37PFL5405 - I'd like to relieve you of one!:D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.