Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to find a documentary on Typhoid Mary - HELP!

• 16-09-2010 9:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭

Need to find a documentary on Typhoid Mary for my LC history RSR project , anybody ever seen/heard of one? Googled it and all i can find is a NOVA one from the PBS channel in USA, i watched a preview and it seems quite dramatised. Any ideas??:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

Need to find a documentary on Typhoid Mary for my LC history RSR project , anybody ever seen/heard of one? Googled it and all i can find is a NOVA one from the PBS channel in USA, i watched a preview and it seems quite dramatised. Any ideas??:confused:
    You'll learn more by reading about her. Dont be looking for the easy way out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭Dougal.Maguire

Rycn wrote: »
    You'll learn more by reading about her. Dont be looking for the easy way out.
    im not looking for the easy way out - i'm reading about her too. we were told to have 3 sources of information; a book, a documentary/magazine article and a website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

You'll find loads of mag articles through google :)

Advertisement