Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra Vision Trade in Deal Meteor Phones. Any info?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

My mobile phone just died :( Very Inconvenient Timing as I dont get paid until the end of the month.

I saw that Xtra Vision have some sort of trade in offer for Meteor phones and it looks like really good value but Im not sure what teh terms and conditions are. Does anyone know anything about it?

They have some decent phones for 59.99 (about 30.00 off) and Im sacred that its too good to be true! I have a really old Meteor phone that I could offer as trade in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Me too---anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

• Must be Nokia, Sony Ericcson, LG or Samsung
    • Must have a colour screen.
    • Must have a camera.
    • Must have charger.
    • Must be in working order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

jenno86 wrote: »
    • Must be Nokia, Sony Ericcson, LG or Samsung
    • Must have a colour screen.
    • Must have a camera.
    • Must have charger.
    • Must be in working order

Can it be working fine, but be physically damaged? i.e. the top of the phone is missing a piece.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Can it be working fine, but be physically damaged? i.e. the top of the phone is missing a piece.

Its supposed to be not physically damaged.

Advertisement