Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of The Jets song

• 16-09-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I've been hearing a song on Phantom off and on for the last year or so which I really like, but I never managed to catch the name of the song or the artist. It's basically on a 'lock up your kids, we're coming to town' theme and it's really catchy (earwormed me for days on end!)

But, in the last week, I started hearing ads for The Jets in concert, with a snippet of the same song in the background. I've been googleing away without luck, trying to identify the song, possibly due to a certain 80s pop band. So, the question is, what is the name of the song played in the ad and is it on a particular album?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sushisushi

Nevermind, figured it out by myself, eventually. It's actually The Keds song 'The Jury'...

Advertisement