Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Aid Course?

Options
  • 16-09-2010 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi :)
    Just wondering if anyone knows where i could do a first aid course, preferably somewhere around the wexford town area?? Im in Ty and im doing the Gaisce Award.. Im hoping to do a first aid course to cover my community challenge part of the award :confused:
    Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Hi, the Order of Malta do regular courses at their HQ on the top of John's Road (around the corner from the Mercy School) in Wexford town.

One started last Thursday night but it's okay to just turn up next Thursday (8pm) if you like - it costs €90 for the full course (6 nights in total, 5 in your case with extra cramming).

The next course starts in the new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 shauna110

Thanks for the reply.
    I was in touch with someone from the Order of Malta so hopefully i'll be starting the course tomorrow night :)

Advertisement