Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get another Adobe Trial

Options
  • 16-09-2010 10:55pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Before it used be possible to get trial after trial from Adobe but now they seem to have stopped. I'm trying to download Photoshop but when I install it is says my trial has ended. Is there any way to make the program 'forget' I ever had a trial before and give me a new one? I really can't afford to buy another one.

I'm trying to find a way to totally delete my current edition of PS from my Mac. Is there an add/remove programs facility like on Windows?

Failing all this anyone know of something I could download for free? I've been using the gimp for years but this latest edition is terrible. I really can't get it to do anything at all, and I used love the Gimp.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

dory wrote: »
    Hello.

Before it used be possible to get trial after trial from Adobe but now they I'm trying to download Photoshop but when I install it is says my trial has ended. Is there any way to make the program 'forget'
    Well if you have stuff on your registry that you do not want, such as leftover trial application stuff... Use Ccleaner (http://www.piriform.com/) to, well 'clean it'. Anything left over from a trial app which is doing nothing useful will be deleted.

Advertisement