Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portarlington Builder

Options
  • 16-09-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

anyone recommend a good builder in Port for an extension?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

martin kelly not in port ,in rosenallis but very good (057) 8628614

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Mark Shaw has done a lot of work for us and my wives family. PM for his number. He is a Port local and well known in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

my bf is a plumber. pm me if you want his number

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭BUBBLES1978

evin bennett another local and top notch work 0578643242 can highly recommend flyers were given out a while ago in port hes very good!!

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

joe mcevoy in gracefields is good...anyone got a contact number pm me thanks..can't see in phonebook. need something done meself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 hard rain

Gemsin Construction with office in the Enterprise Centre have built a great reputation for extensions and attic conversions. Ring them on 087 2874999. They even produced a 3D walk through of my proposed extension free of charge. Very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭voodoo

Would highly recommend Evan Bennet! We used him recently only for carpentry but he gave me so many pointers on many other things and also put me in contact with some other great tradesmen! His quality is great and he is not one of these people who constantly pester you for things

• Registered Users Posts: 9 The Pump

If you are looking for a stairs Sean Whelan local man

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/buildingmaterials/1291168

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ILA

The Pump wrote: »
    If you are looking for a stairs Sean Whelan local man

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/buildingmaterials/1291168

For I see they're priced at €0 and all! :pac:

Advertisement