Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Online Store - Upgrade Credit

Options
  • 17-09-2010 1:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

I bought a new mobile from the online store couple weeks back, and registered for credit, it never came through so i rang up and she pushed it through over the phone and i received 10e credit but, haven't been sent anymore.

Now the last time i bought a phone (2004/2005) you get 10e a month for so many months, do you not get this anymore?

This is the phone
    https://store.meteor.ie/phones/nokia_e63/#what-you-get-tab

I can't figure it out :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You were very lucky you got 10 euro, Meteor only give 5 euro credit now when you upgrade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭SIBERIA

Noway, scabby sh1tes, have they all (networks) stopped doing that (example) 'buy a a phone for 100e, get 80e free credit' deal?

Its been a long long time since i last bought a phone, don't know what way they do it now....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement