Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

xbox live

• 17-09-2010 3:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭

ok, simple question, i'm new to xbox360 and would like to get set up on xbox live.

So what do i need to do? buy some sort of modem/routery thing I've heard. Then what? Is it free?

Feel free to move this to another forum or even just p.m me.

Apologies, i'm far from a whizz when it comes to technology!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Moved to correct forum, but I'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for has already been posted here, start by looking at the stickies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

ok, simple question, i'm new to xbox360 and would like to get set up on xbox live.

So what do i need to do? buy some sort of modem/routery thing I've heard. Then what? Is it free?

Feel free to move this to another forum or even just p.m me.

Apologies, i'm far from a whizz when it comes to technology!

You can plug a normal ethernet cable directly from your xbox 360 into the port of your broadband router. Alternatively, if your router isn't close enough to the xbox then you'll need to buy a Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter to pick up your wifi connection.

There's an annual subscription to Xbox Live, check out the stickied thread at the top of the forum for info on this and the cheapest places to buy it.

Advertisement