Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sale

Options
  • 17-09-2010 4:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hey people,

Just a quick thought!! Do you guys think there is a market(excuse the pun) for a car boot sale or small type market in the area?

Now that Xmas is less than 100 days away and we are in the middle of a recession maybe it would be a nice outlet for people to spend a couple of hours on a Sunday and pick up a few bargains!!

Or would any of you have any interest in paying say €20 to gain entry with a car to sell some wares?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jane17

I think that would be a great idea.
    Get rid of all the un-used toys etc in time to restock for Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What location would you be thinking?

The traffic around the towncentre is mental enough at Christmas without adding in a car boot sale near by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Blanchboh

not too sure yet to be honest with you it was just a thought, we have enquired about a couple of locations but just seeing what the general consensus is !!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well id be sure to pay a visit to somthing like that, bring it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Littlegirllost

i'd definitely pay a visit but dont think i would have much to sell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Pineapple stu

Its a great idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,199 ✭✭✭Justin10

Im sure people would love do something like this. Sure look at the sucess of Adverts and Gumtree

Advertisement