Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychic in athlone?

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭

I saw an advertisment yesterday about there being a psychic/medium evening in athlone this monday 20th sept, was looking all over today to try and find the advert again but i can't find it at all! and I dont remember the hotel its going to be in! it's with a lady called catherine something..damn my short term memory! it starts at 8pm and its only a €10er per ticket...does anyone know where it's gonna be? i really want to go!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Save your money :) Don't support these charlatans please, it may be fun and games for you, but they take advantage of people with genuine emotional problems stemming from (for example) the death of a child or other loved ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

i agree that they tend to take advantage but it's mostly a surprise for my fiance ;) he's into all that kind of thing and i dont get out much :P

Advertisement