Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tweeters to follow for Tips

• 17-09-2010 9:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

Last thread has been closed.....

Post and tweeters who provide betting tips. Make sure not to self promote........

So only post suggestions of people you follow not your own account.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Dont know if he is on Twitter but a tipster i have been following for a while is the "work whisper" in the Irish Daily Mail his results so far this week are
    Monday: Lady Paris 2.10 Redcar beaten sh and a neck into 3rd at 25/1
    Tuesday: Horseradish in the 4.00 Haydock winner at 11/8 was 2/1 that morning.
    Weds: Zenella was 3rd in a 3 runner race beaten 1 length at 3/1
    Thursday : I missed yesterday so ive no idea what it was.
    Today: Well Sharp in the 2.10 at Ayr winner at 9/1.

Have been following on and off for a while now but did follow it all this week very much a tipster to keep an eye on imo.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/racing/article-1312714/Hotspots-All-best-bets-tips-Friday-September-17.html

Work Whisper today is Fury in the 4.50 Newbury. 10/3 into 9/4 so far

Goldcupfav wrote: »
    Work Whisper today is Fury in the 4.50 Newbury. 10/3 into 9/4 so far

Winner at 15/8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Being keeping an eye on Nbetz. He does ok but very up and down. The thing I dont like is that he boasts about recent winners which could have been up to four months ago. Think he would be better off by being honest about his last couple of weeks results on his home page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 522 ✭✭✭ValueSeeker

My Twitter for anyone interested.

• Advertisement

"work whisper" Today selection Complexion 3.00 Kempton 3/1 into 2/1 so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

present danger in the first at hamilton.

coughlan08 wrote: »
    present danger in the first at hamilton.

WON
    hope some1 had it,i sure did...
    would post them up sooner only thats the way my mate roles...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

coughlan08 wrote: »
    WON
    hope some1 had it,i sure did...
    would post them up sooner only thats the way my mate roles...

Well done coughlan but can you please post your tips in one spot for people who might see it on time to get some bit of a chance. Its getting annoying your tips been posted in diff sections all the time, its not giving anyone a chance to get money on them. Almost like you want them hidden from view and then to be seen after the race is over. This is a thread for Tweeters to follow. Can you post in tip for a nag? So someone has a chance to get on them too.

Again im not picking on you or your tips, they seem to be great just no one seems to be able to get on them so at least if we know where to find them we might get on in time. Maybe start your own quick fire log?

Congrats on your winnings so far hope you keep it up:)

sorry mate,i actually thought i posted it in the tips for a nag section.
    thanks for the best wishes,sorry again...

• Advertisement

"work whisper" Today selection 2.30 Beverley Whitstable Native around 9/4. Dont know if anyone is following these so will leave it after today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'm following goldcupfav :pac:

greetings wrote: »
    I'm following goldcupfav :pac:

Didnt bother posting up anymore work whispers Yesterdays selection was Celestyna which was 3rd at 9/2 and Wednesdays was Dominant winner at 7/2. Todays is Tiggerman in the 2.55. Oh and Lady Paris won today which was a selection last week if people follow the Daily mail tip!

Advertisement