Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trophy Help

Options
  • 17-09-2010 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks, I need help! I have the trophies done but they need to be put on a transparent background (currently white) I can't do this (I can't figure it out) and the person who created the trophies is non-contactable. I can email whoever can help the trophies, and they can then change the background to transparent (sounds easy, but not for me)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

paint.net can do this easily (its a free program) essentially use the erase on the background and you will see a checkered background which means there is no background... ie invisible!:D

I can't check as in work... on work computer so no paint.net.

give it a go & if no luck I can try tomorrow at home or somehting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Is this for the boardsie cup? I thought we already had trophies?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Fewcifur they are for the Boards Cup Lite, cheers eof - paint.net is the business! trophies now uploaded and accepted

[IMG][/img]BoardsCuptrophies.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

those trophies look the business, I want one!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I have paid attention to the difference between the boardsie and the boardsie lite. Dang.

• Advertisement
Advertisement