Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cocker Spaniel in PUP - Help needed

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

TillyGirl wrote: »
    But seriously Hellraiser you have to realise how frustrating it can be reading some of the threads on here, if everyone replies saying arent you great asking for advice without pointing out the mistakes how will anyone else reading this forum learn?
    Andrea gets attacked daily on this forum which is so unfair, she gives so much good advice. She replied to a thread lately, the OP was asking for a Great Dane breeder and she passed on the information. She gave really good advice in this thread and so many others and she is getting slated and I am sick of it. Its putting me off coming on here as well. She gets pi$$ed off at people looking for cross breeds with fancy names (cockapoo, puggle etc) and I dont blame her.

Some people are so irresponsible with their animals and I can see why so many of the regular posters are getting mad.

I agree with you that andreac gives very good advice, in fact she's one of the poster that i most look forward to reading. But the fact remains that she was aggressive in her tone towards the OP, and being frustrated with irresponsible dog owners and people looking for puggles is no excuse. I'm a bit disappointed to see that she has removed her posts in this thread as there was so much good advice in them that inexperienced dog owners could benefit from.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

shinikins wrote: »
    I'm a bit disappointed to see that she has removed her posts in this thread as there was so much good advice in them that inexperienced dog owners could benefit from.

I dont blame her.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

ISDW wrote: »
    You're absolutely right, I shouldn't have given the OP any info that might help her, I apologise. I didn't realise there was a time limit on threads, that you had to answer them within a specific time frame again, I apologise. I shall go and check the rules now, obviously its been added quite recently.

How on earth was I nasty? Please, point it out to me. Have I attacked anyone? No, have you? Yes, kettle, pot, black?

I'm really glad that you are now going to use the report button, you see, you have learnt something from this thread, and maybe you can pass that wisdom on in the future.:D

Dunno what the hell you're on about there with time-limits, etc. You have attacked me in THIS very post with your immature sarcasm. Please stop harassing me, THAT is what being nasty is. In fact, anyone with a nasty tone, dont reply to my posts or direct any to me either.

Actually, if I may, I suggest that all mature, friendly posters just ignore the people who are obviously bullying others in this thread.

Sorry OP, I'm sure all this is not what you expected when you started this thread. Hows the bitch doing now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

This has gone a bit off topic.

I am under prepared i admit. I asked for advice, but then assumptions were made that i dont look after my dof, i wasn't going to take responsibility for the litter, i was in it for money.

Advice is what i want.

Bitch is doin fine, enjoying her new bed and seems to be happy to have her own space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Glad she's doing well, hope everything works out for you and her. Don't forget to post some pics of the pups when they arrive, I love feeling broody over gorgeous pups :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement