Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modern Prog-Metal Band Seek Bassist + Guitarist (Dublin) *Tabs online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Excellent stuff guys. Im an 8 string guitar player, bit of a meshuggah nut. If I wasnt so busy starting up my own band Id jump at this. Hope you guys complete your lineup soon, would be very cool to hear a band like this around Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 R_elly

Yo lads, I play 7string guitar and 5 string bass, would like to try it out. I'm a bit rusty tho haven't played properly in a few months

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Obsius

@Splinters: Thanks for the kind words, hope you get your band sorted soon too.

@R_elly: That's great, just send us an email with some info and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

Bump

Guitarist found- still looking for a bassist.

• Advertisement

Bump

Still looking for a bassist.

Bump :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

can't believe you haven't got a bassplayer yet... i used to play bass but sold it for guitars if i had a bass i'd be all over this.

Advertisement