Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over night parking in the city

Options
  • 17-09-2010 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭

hi

just a quick question, i am drivng up to dublin on friday night sat morning will be getting up to dublin at around 6 in the morning is there any over-night car parks i could park my car til i come back around 7 on sunday evening thanks, anywhere around jurys inn custom house
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Not that close, but the College of Surgeons one off St. Stephen's Green is 24 hour. If you buy your ticket within 15 minutes of parking, you get a cheaper deal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

I'm pretty sure Jury's have a car park, but I stand to be corrected. There's Fleet Street, Templebar which is 24 hours.

Along the Liffey, there is also the new Point Village Car Park. It's not 24 hours but the hours might suit you - http://www.pointvillage.ie/parking_.aspx

And there's Grand Canal Theatre car park but I'm not sure if it's open to the public and again, it's not 24 hours - http://www.grandcanaltheatre.ie/template3.aspx?mid=130

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

jkelly85 wrote: »
    hi

just a quick question, i am drivng up to dublin on friday night sat morning will be getting up to dublin at around 6 in the morning is there any over-night car parks i could park my car til i come back around 7 on sunday evening thanks, anywhere around jurys inn custom house
    thanks

Commons Street (which runs on one side of Jurys) is free all day Saturday and Sunday from 6.30 on Friday.

2rx7kw8.jpg

Also at the end of Commons Street you can park in Connolly Station car park for €7 for 24 hours.

Advertisement