Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something wrong with boards?

Options
  • 17-09-2010 12:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭

Maybe it's not a widespread problem but I'm having a number of problems with boards today.

I've a new PM and although I've just read it and replied to it, on each new page load it's popping up as if it's new, and my reply isn't showing in my outbox.

I've posted something in a thread and it's not showing up. I went to post it again, and it's saying I've just posted this in the last 5 minutes.

Another thing that I think is odd is it's saying on the home page with Current Active Users 0 registered users and 1 guest (me I'm guessing).

So what the frick is going on?

Or is it just me?

Wait, this thread might not even get posted now :confused:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

a snippet of info on what happened / may still be happening now here

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056034965

Conor said its resolved but i'm still seeing a couple of delays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Yep, I've had no less than 12 notifications for the same PM now...

And I notice the posts on "my forums" isn't showing the latest posts/posters either...someone feed the hamsters please! :)

Advertisement