Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

insulating blinds

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i dont know about those blinds but i installed " black out blinds" and i felt there was a difference in 2 ways.

the sun radiating off the back of the blind actually heated the room during the day. and it actually lessened the drafts coming from the window. so maybe it could be from these effects that it provides "insulating" features

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I've just arranged a call out for Monday so I'll report back, I know what you mean WRT the balckout units, I think the side fitted track will make a big difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

it definately does. its amazing in fact.

if you are installing black out blinds make sure your alarm clock is working......... i have slept it in a few times when i first got them thinking it was still night time!!!

Advertisement