Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather Embossing

Options
  • 17-09-2010 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

I'm looking to get a leather photo album embossed but I'm not sure whereabouts would have this service. I've done a search on boards but only found one place in Cork at a bookbinders. I've looked on some bookbinders websites in Dub but it doesn't look like places like the Thesis Centre, Antiquarian or Thesis Ireland have these services.

Does anyone know any leather shops or bookbinders that do blind leather embossing in Dublin?

Thanks in advance,
    Asp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Have you phoned the Thesis Centre to ask? I got my MA thesis leather hard bound there a few years ago and they embossed all the information onto it. They're defiitely capable of doing it. I'm sure if you ask nicely, and for the right price, they'll do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rose-pose

Hey,

Just came across your thread as I'm trying to do something similar for my boyfriend. Did you have any success getting the album embossed?

Thanks,

Rose

Advertisement