Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is anyone intersted in participating in an Informal Reading

Options
  • 17-09-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so due to some cancellations there is space available for anyone that is interested to do an informal reading of poetry/short stories or anything really that you have wrote as part of the Culture Night in Letterkenny next Friday night.

The night takes place in Universal Books just off the main street (just up the wee road behind Patrick Gildeas) and kicks off on the 24th at 8 pm. If you need better directions to the event or are interested in taking part please get in touch with me via PM or email me at danniemcq@gmail.com.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭puffdragon

Sounds interesting is there a club or society in donegal who do this on a regular basis or is it just for the culture night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

puffdragon wrote: »
    Sounds interesting is there a club or society in donegal who do this on a regular basis or is it just for the culture night?

I think i remember seeing there was something like that on in the RCC (regional cultureal centre) in letterkenny, not 100% sure on that though, might be worth giving them a call to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

puffdragon wrote: »

This event is just a one night event, you can see about it in the brochure for the culture night.

I'm not sure of any clubs or anything

Advertisement