Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dispute resolution ??? FAIL

Options
  • 17-09-2010 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭

Whats the point in having a dispute resolution procedure if your own admins wont let the procedure follow it's natural course.
    You cant expect the members here to follow rules if the people who make them and put them in place cant follow it themselves .

I posted a thread in the disputes forum and the cmod said he would look at it after work and that is fine by me as it is stated in the procedure .

The procedure also states that if i am unhappy with the cmods decision that i can ask an admin to have a look at it .
    The problem is that an admin has stuck his nose in without being requested to and this is showing a blatant disregard for the procedure that is put in place .
    Now i am asking the admin that got involved when he wasn't requested to . Can you please put the thread back to it's former state and let the cmod deal with it as the procedure allows .

TBH if i was a cmod i would be very aggitated at being undermined by an admin that cant follow simple procedures that they expect others to follow.

Thank you ... Damo

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

DAMO72 wrote: »
    The problem is that an admin has stuck his nose in without being requested to and this is showing a blatant disregard for the procedure that is put in place .
    You trolled Horse Racing. You got banned. The ban has been upheld. Stop trolling the Help Desk, or I'll remove your access to it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement