Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband

• 17-09-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

I changed from Perlico to Eircom 2 months ago, my average Perlico monthly bill was 65 euro. This fellow called at my door and told me that as we were old Eircom customers he would offer me a special deal, 8MB broadband and the phone in a bundle 43 euro + VAT a month.

I got an interim bill from them:

Service & Connection charges: 50.26
    Call charges: 16.80
    VAT 14.08

I have now got a full two month bill, I am only with them 2 and a half months. I was away on holidays for 2 weeks during the period.

Your Package charges: 112.06
    less Talktime/Broadband bundle: - 29.48

Service & Connection charges: 39.90
    Call Charges 70.37
    VAT 41.12

When I changed from Eircom to Perlico there was no 50 euro connection fee, my usage has not changed, how do they work it out.

I am not going to say what I feel, there is something wrong somewhere, I feel that their add showing how many people have changed over to Eircom will be moving quite swiftly in a backward direction.

Anyone else not happy, I have full backup to the figures quoted.

Brendan

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I'm giving consideration to switching to Eircom from Perlico (Vodafone At Home) cause the speeds are sh1te.

How is the actual service, is it any quicker/more consisten than what you were getting ?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Brendan552004

I am getting about 4.1 on Speedbooster

Brendan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,961 ✭✭✭tinofapples

I am getting about 4.1 on Speedbooster

Brendan

On an 8Mb package ? What a country we live in eh.

Advertisement