Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Line6 distortion modler. What do you think??

• 17-09-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I am giging with a line6 dm4 but havent given it much time as of yet I find the levels can be a pain in ths ass but I am happy with it all the same I am mostly using tube screamer and rat mocels on it and they seem good.

Does anyone else use this pedal?
    Or have any info to offer on It?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 888 ✭✭✭quicklickpaddy

Yeah I have it. I love it. It's great for trying to nail an exact tone that you have in your head - and it's pretty damn close to the tone of all the pedals it copies.

Yeah the Tube Screamer is very nice. I have it set up with the Comp/Boost at the first one, Screamer, Rat, Sub Octave Fuzz. Only annoying thing is that it needs a specific power adaptor but it's definitely staying in my board!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

I have an M9 which has these, has probably tweaked them somewhat since. They're mostly pretty good but most of them don't sound quite "there" for me. Some of the ODs are very good though.

Advertisement