Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

video of muppet dropping rubbish on O'Connell St

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tVKbURRlLg

"they'll be looking at the spire not at the ground" :mad:

This is what you are up against.

I'm glad that the guy who called your man up on it did. He did a good job. I know I would have probably punched that guy if it was me. Hopefully many more people will watch this and will realise how much a knob you look like when you throw your rubbish around the city and act like it's nothing. I also hope that knob and his family and friends see him in action.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

thats old... and i think its a fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

It was staged, we had this a while ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭gar120

Definitely a set up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

haha what a legend.

thats actually a genius idea, get someone to walk around dublin with a camera and fiLUM anyone thats litters and put in on youtube.

but what happened at the end i wonder when your man went to put the bottle in his pocket? looked like it could have gotten serious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

was only uploaded on 20 August 2010.I did a search for it on boards couldn't find anything.

ps. It looks real to me. poorly recorded etc.. don't see a reason for an encounter like this to be faked and if it was then it would be done better/funnier or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

chin_grin wrote: »

wow, 17 pages in that thread. looks like this topic has been done then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

RoadRunner wrote: »
    wow, 17 pages in that thread. looks like this topic has been done then

Yes it has. And also confirmed as fake (or some might see it as a clever viral for those against littering. I just think it's f*cking annoying and amateur).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

The roles are far too sterotypical. The "rough and ready daycint local bloke" sticking it to the man in a suit with a posh accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭exiledelbows

Just read through that thread - few people said it was fake, but no proof was given, is there a news article or something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Where's the label on the plastic bottle? Fake as fu*k.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

henry street not o Connell street ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Wasn't it part of a council campaign or something? Also, I think punching people in the face is slightly worse than chucking litter

Advertisement