Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ibra kicks Rodney Stasser

• 17-09-2010 5:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 685 ✭✭✭

What the hell is this all about? Was it a joke? Or Is it a case of Ibrahimovic just being an ass to one of young guys?If so its a bit of liberty considering he's basically only just arrived at the club.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Don't like Ibrahimovich at all.
    Didn't look like much of a joke to yer man that he kicked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

If he was as good with doing what he is paid to do then he be better off.

Never liked him and this only helps it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Just looks like he's clowning around thats all.....much like he does on the pitch :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,811 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

No way that's clowning, sure look at the face Strasser pulls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,145 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Had a big freakout at Sacchi the other day on live TV as well. Bit of a nutcase of a man..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Never liked him, bit of a lazy muppet..... wouldn't even stretch his leg properly to make a good connection!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Top player and top bloke. He was just having a laugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

If he had the right attitude he could have been one of the best , seems bit like an aśśhole .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Ibrahimovic is a top quality player. I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

If only Pique was there.

Good player but he seems like an ego-maniac and never justified his Barca transfer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

people who don't recognise Ibra's talent shouldn't be allowed watch football.

he was just welcoming Stasser/

Welcoming someone who's been at the club a couple of years ?

Welcoming someone who's been at the club a couple of years ?
    Welcoming him to club Ibra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

He's a grumpy so and so. There was footage going around during the International break of the Sweden team playing a game of football tennis at the sideline while warming up, just to entertain the fans who were loving it. Grumpy Guts goes and mis-hits a shot, gets tick and kicks a hole in the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

If you watch this one you will see they are all just messing about really. Nothing in this at all. Watch from 6.00 onwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

He's a dick. I remember watching some video on here before of him 'clowning around' and just constantly insulting some guy who was trying to interview him. Everyone on here thought it was hilarious, I thought he was just being a dickhead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

If he had the right attitude he could have been one of the best , seems bit like an aśśhole .

Ya he really wasted his talent alright playing for crap clubs all his career and becoming the best PAID player in the world for a while - what a waster

Left out the word paid originally. That said he is an excellent player and will be banging in the goals for Milan this season. Shame he never truly shone at Barca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Warper wrote: »
    Ya he really wasted his talent alright playing for crap clubs all his career and becoming the best player in the world for a while - what a waster

I'm going to assume you live in another world? One very different to my world. Very talented player yes, but Jesus he doesn't have the consistency or attitude to go along with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Ya he really wasted his talent alright playing for crap clubs all his career and becoming the best player in the world for a while - what a waster

When was he ever the best player in the world?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Italy is not the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

people who don't recognise Ibra's a waste of talent shouldn't be allowed watch football.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

He is not always agro with his team mate ;).....

piqueibrahimovic2.jpg

Fizman wrote: »
    I'm going to assume you live in another world? One very different to my world. Very talented player yes, but Jesus he doesn't have the consistency or attitude to go along with it.

Barca
    2009-2010
    22 goals

Inter
    2008-2009
    29 goals
    2007-2008
    22 goals
    2006-2005
    15 goals

Juve
    2005-2006
    10 goals
    2004-2005
    16 goals

Serie A titles 3
    La Liga titles 1

UEFA team of the year twice

What an inconsistently brilliant player

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

Barca
    2009-2010
    22 goals

Inter
    2008-2009
    29 goals
    2007-2008
    22 goals
    2006-2005
    15 goals

Juve
    2005-2006
    10 goals
    2004-2005
    16 goals

Serie A titles 3
    La Liga titles 1

You forgot to include his Champions League stats.

I think he is a smashing player (probably the best first touch around ) just his attitude seems to see him fall out with most of his managers and he doesn't seem like a model pro to me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Barca
    2009-2010
    22 goals

Inter
    2008-2009
    29 goals
    2007-2008
    22 goals
    2006-2005
    15 goals

Juve
    2005-2006
    10 goals
    2004-2005
    16 goals

Serie A titles 3
    La Liga titles 1

He has 4 Serie A medals :P

I think he is a smashing player (probably the best first touch around ) just his attitude seems to see him fall out with most of his managers and he doesn't seem like a model pro to me

Funny that, because just about every manager he's ever had said said he was extremely professional and of the best trainers at each club he's been at.
    Even Pepe said the only problem he had with Ibra was on a personal level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,014 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ronaldinho seemed pretty happy with it afterwards too.Also,considering no one else did anything about it, I'd assume it was some sort of joke that Strasser might have taken wrong at the time.Might be some sort of hazing thing too that they do to the youngsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

titan18 wrote: »
    Ronaldinho seemed pretty happy with it afterwards too.Also,considering no one else did anything about it, I'd assume it was some sort of joke that Strasser might have taken wrong at the time.Might be some sort of hazing thing too that they do to the youngsters.

I'd be guessing the same, in the full video nothing seems to happen so i'd guess there was nothing in it. Strasser shopuld just count himself lucky he's not in Argentina, if he seen what happens to the youth players over there he'd be happy getting kicked by Ibra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Ya he really wasted his talent alright playing for crap clubs all his career and becoming the best PAID player in the world for a while - what a waster

Left out the word paid originally. That said he is an excellent player and will be banging in the goals for Milan this season. Shame he never truly shone at Barca.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

John Hartson >>>>>> Ibra:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

kakee wrote: »
    If you watch this one you will see they are all just messing about really. Nothing in this at all. Watch from 6.00 onwards.

I did, loked at the whole thing.. still looks like he jsut kicked hi for no reason. Gattuso and Pirlo where palying aroudn with some Nordic looking chap but Ibra was just standing there being a prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Maybe he was just playing around but the other chap had no clue why he did it. He seems like an insufferable prick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

He seems to be a misery guts. Stasser should be glad he didnt get a John Hartson welcome, remember that one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

really should read all the thread :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I saw Ronaldinho pulling Inzaghi's hair after his goal tonight.

Weird club :P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭Paleface

Could it be a love tap?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

that looks like seedorf.

mink_man wrote: »
    that looks like seedorf.

If Seedorf lost about 25lbs of muscle, maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

mink_man wrote: »
    that looks like seedorf.

RACIST! Sher he walks over to Ronaldinho and Seedorf who are busting their balls laughing. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement