Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Unlocking

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hey guys,

I have a Nokia 6303 handset which is hard-locked (incorrect unlock code entered too many times) to the O2 network. Can this be unlocked in one of the unlocking shops in Dublin city centre and does anyone know how much this would cost? Also does anyone know a decent place in Dublin to get it done?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Did o2 give you the code?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Terry Ten Cans

Hey Davy,

Yeah O2 gave me several incorrect codes. I know that they have offered to unlock it themselves but I haven't got the time to send it in and wait for it to be posted back as I'm heading off travelling soon. Just wondering if its expensive to get it done in a place in town....

Thanks!

Ah ok, i was just going to say its up to them to do it for you if they gave you an incorrect code, as opposed to you entering it wrong. It wouldnt take long to do, from the time of posting you should have it back in 7 or 10 days max. Getting it done yourself could cost you up to €50 for this model. You might get it cheaper, but its a case of asking each shop, their is plenty of them around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Terry Ten Cans

Hey Davy,

Yeah I know, I just got the phone back from someone and I am off to Bangkok next Thursday so don't have time for O2 now. I'll have a look around town and see if I can haggle it down to €20 or €30. I've used the Nokia unlock machines before and it's not any more complicated to unlock the 6303 so hopefully I can get a decent deal.

Thanks for all your help!

P.S. If anyone knows a cheap unlocking place in the city centre, please give me a shout!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,192 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I don't think the 6303 will unlock with the box. Might cost you a bit more than 20.
    Take a stroll up camden street and you should meet an unlocking shop or the side of the Ilac center.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭tony melia

anyone know where i can get unlock code for nokia 2720a2 fodafone ireland

cheers
    anto

tony melia wrote: »
    anyone know where i can get unlock code for nokia 2720a2 fodafone ireland

cheers
    anto

Have you asked vodafone?

Advertisement