Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MEANING OF DREAM?

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I had a dream last night that two of my teeth fell out. I read before somewhere the meaning of this but cant remember!!any know the meaning???silly i know but im kinda superstitious!!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

I read years ago that dreaming of your teeth falling out meant that you were feeling unattractive sexually or questioning your sexuality in some kind of way.

But this was years ago I read that stuff. I wonder if it is possible to interpret someone's dreams accurately, considering that we can never know the full context of the dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Annal07

tanx for ur reply!!
    i was just searching now and found this:
    Dreaming of teeth falling out may represent insecurity. These dreams often occur at a time of transition between one phase of life and another. When we lost our milk teeth, we also gradually lost our childhood innocence. Loosing your teeth therefore show that today you have similar feelings of uncertainty and self-consciousness as you did in childhood. The dream could also highlight your worries about getting older or your sexual attractiveness.

im amazed now because i have just had a big change in my life and am fairly worried about this!!! crazy eh ha

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭xTanyax

Annal07 wrote: »
    I had a dream last night that two of my teeth fell out. I read before somewhere the meaning of this but cant remember!!any know the meaning???silly i know but im kinda superstitious!!:D

I remember been told as a child "Loose a tooth gain a friend". My Grandmother used to read dreams & cards. She was always telling us what different things meant ie: a rat is an enemey, dirty water is money, clean water is trouble, a horse was a letter, a car was news. A few more i just can't think of at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Insomniac_

Ever since I was younger Ive had this dream ...

Does not bother but..

Im in the back of my dads old citreon gti .. and we're driving along a windy road close too where I still live.. I look out the back and there is this thing chasing us..

Now try and imagine an old volkswagen campervan + an angry owl combined..

wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 almedajohnson

Darlughda wrote: »
    I read years ago that dreaming of your teeth falling out meant that you were feeling unattractive sexually or questioning your sexuality in some kind of way.

But this was years ago I read that stuff. I wonder if it is possible to interpret someone's dreams accurately, considering that we can never know the full context of the dream.

Hey

From where you read that. Though I doesn't bother much about the dreams as it is just a dream. But everyday I see something new in dream and it would be really fun to know the meanings of each of my dream. Can you share me the place from where i can get to know the meaning of my dreams??

• Advertisement
Advertisement