Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford News & Star, Page 3.

• 17-09-2010 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

‘Wedding trip leads to arrest in murder case’

‘Horse callously beaten & hung’

‘Terrified family’s car burnt in feud’

‘Waterford looking good as a tourist destination’

Are these people for real?
    Who has a sense of humour in WN&S?
    Do they not see the irony on this page?
    Tell me someone’s having a laugh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

‘Wedding trip leads to arrest in murder case’

‘Horse callously beaten & hung’

‘Terrified family’s car burnt in feud’

‘Waterford looking good as a tourist destination’

Are these people for real?
    Who has a sense of humour in WN&S?
    Do they not see the irony on this page?
    Tell me someone’s having a laugh!

Well, tourists have no reason to be out the Ballybeg direction anymore. Tourists would be more worried about things like muggings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭jonnyfingers

I saw "Page 3" and got excited! Wrong paper unfortunately. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I saw "Page 3" and got excited! Wrong paper unfortunately. :(
    Jesus imagine if the news & star started their own page 3 :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

Jesus imagine if the news & star started their own page 3 :eek:

South East Sexiness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Shams wrote: »
    South East Sexiness!
    I think they tried it with clothes in that vixen sexy fox yolk in escape....it didnt end well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ballybeg really is the dregs (sorry if you live there and are perfectly decent), TESCO going in there sounds mad but maybe its their way of keeping Ballybeggers in Ballybeg when they develope the Lisduggan site! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Award for most misleading thread has been sown up :)

In all seriousness you make a really good point OP

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

mike65 wrote: »
    Ballybeg really is the dregs (sorry if you live there and are perfectly decent), TESCO going in there sounds mad but maybe its their way of keeping Ballybeggers in Ballybeg when they develope the Lisduggan site! ;)

I find your comments very offence and narrow minded. The vast majority of people in Ballybeg are perfectly decent. Everybody knows its just a few families that cause most of the trouble. And your comment about keeping Ballybeggers in Ballybeg is just the pits. Unfortunately a lot of the Waterford boards members love to have a go at Ballybeg giving any opportunity and i know that won't change but this time i wasn't going to let your comments stand without replying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Shams wrote: »
    South East Sexiness!

Well Diddies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I think the OP has made a very good point except I'd add that the actions of some scumbag residents are already putting some people off Waterford as a tourist destination.

Some of my own family headed home early and took my children to give them a break from 2 scumbag families that were moved into my estate a few months ago, one as a political "favour" and the other because they've been ran out of a number of places already due to their very anti-social behaviour and just the mention of their names to the gardai and other agencies shows how well known they are for causing trouble.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

I know a guy from the private estate in Ballybeg and honestly he's the biggest snob :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I heard about that Horse inicident - Wasn't that like 2 weeks ago? Does anybody know if they caught the culprits?

Advertisement