Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on rent allowance

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

hey, really need to move but defo couldn do it without rent allowance!! do you have to be renting for 6 months before you can get it???
    any have any information any ways to get financial help??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

are you employedrent allowance you will be able to obtain, but it will be down to your landlord also to give receipts and fill out forms, there will be alot of form filling on your part too, it takes a while to get it.and not all landlords take it onas one of my children was looking for an apartment and was told firstly that they do not accept people who will be looking for rent allowance, even though he was not going down that road, i guess this would be seen as a tax dodge as far as i am concernedthere are loads of places to rent, but not all take people who would be asking them to declare their earnings as the landlord is always asked for his/her their pps number

Advertisement