Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win tickets to one of the best shows at Dublin's Absolut Fringe

Options
  • 17-09-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Heya folks

Quick one for you - I have two tickets to give away to the Absolut Fringe show on tomorrow night at 9:30pm in the Project Arts Centre, Temple Bar.

It's the next two days of everything
    and here's the description of it:
    a%20smith%20the%20next%20two%20days%20of%20everything%20image1%282%29.jpg

From an almost empty stage, a smith offers some everyday stories of travel, oil, weather, war, sustainability and survival.

This lecture style performance presents stories that think about how we are doing, and approaches some big questions in a small and human way.

An associate of Tim Crouch, he co-directed the award-winning plays ‘An Oak Tree’, ‘England’ and most recently ‘The Author’ and has been making simple solo work for theatre since 2001.

A quiet protest for the strange world we live in, the next two days of everything is a performance about hope. It hopes we are going to be OK.

Tickets are €13/€10 - buy here - but you can be in with a chance to win tickets just by commenting below.

I'll pick the winner tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Darragh

Comments

Me please!

(I'm skint and haven't been to anything in the fringe yet!)

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭simo28

I'd love to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Heres a picture of me on an elephant

elephantp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Excellent!

• Advertisement

Bump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

hey, the winner was c0rk3r - contacted them this afternoon :)

We will have more Absolut Fringe competitions though, and soon :)

Darragh

Advertisement