Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A look into Stephen Ireland's home

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Sweet jesus. Money cant buy you taste :)

Swimming pool aint bad though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Hazys wrote: »
    It starts off a little weird (and the couch matching turtleneck is a bit creepy) but wait till you get to the picture of his daughter's room, i think i suffered an epileptic fit from just looking at it...

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/A-photographic-tour-of-Stephen-Ireland-s-ridicul?urn=sow-270226

I still have to swallow a little bit of puke everytime is see the irony of his name , especially looking at that pool table.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Was posted in the OT thread there a day or to ago.

Still thinks his house is silly, though.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Photoshop surely :confused:

Its just so tacky.

jaykay74 wrote: »
    Photoshop surely :confused:

Its just so tacky.

Nope ,track record ....

Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Nice enough to let people into his house to have a look around and people just give out... SAD.

Oh and his daughters room? Yeah that's Stephen's fault, cause he dosn't want to play for Ireland lets diss his daughter's taste and diss Stephen for looking after her... What a tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

What a chav.

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Nice enough to let people into his house to have a look around and people just give out... SAD.

Oh and his daughters room? Yeah that's Stephen's fault, cause he dosn't want to play for Ireland lets diss his daughter's taste and diss Stephen for looking after her... What a tool.

Here you will need this ..

FRP_ladder.jpg:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

State of that chap.

He will be one of those footballers who goes off the rails when he retires.

mixednuts wrote: »
    Here you will need this ..

FRP_ladder.jpg:rolleyes:

Yeah cause I like a bloke I am suddenly taking the high road. Well done :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah cause I like a bloke I am suddenly taking the high road. Well done :rolleyes:

Never I said i didnt like the bloke , actually think he is a exceptional talent .
    The Ireland squad thing is another kettle of maggots which is not for now

I was commenting on your post , it went a little bit far .
    Sounded like you were on your high horse as a poster only mentioned his dislike in the colour of the daughters room nothing about his actual daughter .

Never I said i didnt like the bloke , actually think he is a exceptional talent .
    The Ireland squad thing is another kettle of maggots which is not for now

I was commenting on your post , it went a little bit far .
    Sounded like you were on your high horse as a poster only mentioned his dislike in the colour of the daughters room nothing about his actual daughter .

But that's I assume what the daughter wanted, so he is just trying to keep her happy. I just hate the pick him apart cause of the Ireland business, I know people will say its cause he is a bit mad, which he is but if he was playing for Ireland none of this would be a story it would just be "Ah good ol Ste going a bit mad" Sorry to as you say get on the high horse I didn't mean it like that. Just annoys me the undeserved hatred he gets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Why are people so obsessed with Stephen Ireland? His house, his car, his hair....Jesus Christ he's a good footballer thats all that should bloody matter. All this because he doesn't want to play for Ireland. Big deal, its his life, he can choose to do what he wants with it. The smack of bitterness is pathetic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Love the fish tank . Love the Swimming pool . I would love a pool table but not my name on it .That couch looks comfy . My Gf would love that black and gold Bedroom and If my daughter wanted a pink bedroom she could have one . I would love to be loaded so if i got tired of it I could change it .

If thats the style you like who gives a monkey what anyone else thinks of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Tony Montana's house meets Frasier Crane's apartment was the first thought that struck me; some of it has a modicum of taste, but it is plastered in gaudy colours and materials...

I can still imagine having a house 10 times as tacky though, if I had his money!:D:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

The lad has earned his money and is welcome to spend it on whatever he sees fit. I could not care less if he lived in a windmill or on a boat. Its his money and as long as he's happy there thats all that matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Thats a nice gaff but his daughters bedroom looks like something out of a Tim Burton movie but whatever youre into. Nice bird too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭yahoo_moe

Just annoys me the undeserved hatred he gets.
    But that turtleneck jumper is seriously horrible in fairness. Nothing to do with his international career - that's just ming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Two things are for sure :

1. He's a great player, if only we had him on the International scene

&

2. He's got himself a nice woman too ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Hazys wrote: »
    It starts off a little weird (and the couch matching turtleneck is a bit creepy) but wait till you get to the picture of his daughter's room, i think i suffered an epileptic fit from just looking at it...

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/A-photographic-tour-of-Stephen-Ireland-s-ridicul?urn=sow-270226

that guy is not normal species, he should be taken away by science boffins for a good aul examination

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

Archimedes wrote: »
    Why are people so obsessed with Stephen Ireland? His house, his car, his hair....Jesus Christ he's a good footballer thats all that should bloody matter. All this because he doesn't want to play for Ireland. Big deal, its his life, he can choose to do what he wants with it. The smack of bitterness is pathetic.

i dont really get the problem either

so his kids room is gaudy. all of the parents in here have painted their kids rooms a beige colour then, yea?

fish tank is class, i like the bedroom

fúck it, if i was that rich id have my name on a pool table too, its a bit of a laugh ffs

the bitterness on here is incredible sometimes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Stephen Ireland's life >>>>>>>> Your life

The bitterness in here is hilarious.

Also, fish tanks are awesome.

I cant understand why the whole country hasn't just washed their hands with this pup.
    Instead we have to get a glimpse of this ego maniacs lifestyle on top of having to have it repeated to us that he doesn't miss playing for us. i couldnt give a b*llocks what he does or what he has in his house. Not surprised michael o'doherty's gutter magazine had to get an exclusive on it. a magazine that matches the class of stephen ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I cant understand why the whole country hasn't just washed their hands with this pup.
    Instead we have to get a glimpse of this ego maniacs lifestyle on top of having to have it repeated to us that he doesn't miss playing for us. i couldnt give a b*llocks what he does or what he has in his house. Not surprised michael o'doherty's gutter magazine had to get an exclusive on it. a magazine that matches the class of stephen ireland

And yet both still manage to retain more class than your post.

Frisbee wrote: »
    Stephen Ireland's life >>>>>>>> Your life

The bitterness in here is hilarious.

Also, fish tanks are awesome.

not really, i wouldn't swap my life for his, if it did it would mean i would be turning the back on my country so funk that mr IRELAND, and go and get some pink tones out for yer bedrooms..!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

not really, i wouldn't swap my life for his, if it did it would mean i would be turning the back on my country so funk that mr IRELAND, and go and get some pink tones out for yer bedrooms..!

But at least you wouldn't then be a welcher

Xavi6 wrote: »
    But at least you wouldn't then be a welcher

arf:D

seems like my name is now synonymous with welching.. !

need to see the pope and get my name changed...............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

yahoo_moe wrote: »
    But that turtleneck jumper is seriously horrible in fairness. Nothing to do with his international career - that's just ming.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF IRELAND!!!

ept_sports_sow_experts-941768424-1284655974.jpg?ymm99xDDUOJrZJc8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I didn't even notice what his house looks like. Too busy staring at his missus. She's a ride and at the end of the day, that's all that matters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF IRELAND!!!

ept_sports_sow_experts-941768424-1284655974.jpg?ymm99xDDUOJrZJc8
    His head matches his shoes. The daughter looks like she takes after the mother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Stovelid summary

Nutter.

I'd ride his mot.

Tasteless gaff, but his call.

I'd ride his mot.

Couldn't care less if he ever togs out for his country again.

I'd ride his mot.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

From the outside the gaf looks seriously nice. On the inside, there are alot of rooms we didn't see, are they 'normal'? The pink room is a girls room - ott- but again, a girls room. I cannot understand the aquarium next to a pool table - just asking for trouble!
    Finally, I like many others on here, would have no problem living there or riding his mot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Wouldn't have thought so. Either VIP magazine were paying him for the photoshoot like most other magazines or it's ego maniacal showing off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I didn't even notice what his house looks like. Too busy staring at his missus. She's a ride and at the end of the day, that's all that matters

No she's not!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Nope ,track record ....

Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    Still think he looks a dead ringer for that Jasper Carrott character, Wiggy, in that pic.

pic
    16azmtj.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Wait and see.....turtle necks will be all the rage now in a few weeks.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    I cannot understand the aquarium next to a pool table - just asking for trouble!

How is it asking for trouble?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Fish love pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Meanwhile, James Milner just bought a futon and a large spool/coffee table with his Man City money.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Fish love pool.

Seems like perfect placement to me then so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Well tbh he's always come across to me as a bit of a pratt and this has done nothing but help confirm that.

If anyone needs more convinicing try and catch the episode of Celebrity Come Dine with Me with his wife, alongside Djibril Cisse's and Emil Heskey's partners. Awful and hilarious at the same time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

maybe its just the wat I play pool but - a ball flying off the table and hitting the aquarium... they are well built but a little chip might eventually occur - enough for the fishies to go on a trip.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

daithijjj wrote: »
    Sweet jesus. Money cant buy you taste :)

Swimming pool aint bad though.

The missus ain't bad either. I presume he paid over-the-odds for her too?

==

(This thread reminds me of the one I saw on Phil Neville's house http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/gallery/2008/apr/03/property.houseprices#/?picture=333371530&index=0)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

I want that fish tank ... it must have cost a bucket .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

The change of clothes throughout is the most cringeful thing. Is his girlfriend Irish? Thinks shes paris hilton are something with that rat of a dog!..the Chiwawa Im referring to.:D

Xavi6 wrote: »
    And yet both still manage to retain more class than your post.

its because of people like you that defend the likes of Ireland that these rich footballers behave the way they do. This lad gives the country the 2 fingers and we have the likes of VIP treating him like god.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

greendom wrote: »
    Well tbh he's always come across to me as a bit of a pratt and this has done nothing but help confirm that.

If anyone needs more convinicing try and catch the episode of Celebrity Come Dine with Me with his wife, alongside Djibril Cisse's and Emil Heskey's partners. Awful and hilarious at the same time

I enjoy Come dine with me! Where can i see that train-wreck of an episode?
    its because of people like you that defend the likes of Ireland that these rich footballers behave the way they do. This lad gives the country the 2 fingers and we have the likes of VIP treating him like god.

Good man spot on. UP TIPP!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Jesus. Tack central

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

oh my, this post is full of LOL

how exactly do these footballers "behave like they do"

he has a big fish tank!!

well thats the bástard, someone lock him up

• Advertisement
Advertisement