Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A look into Stephen Ireland's home

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

He's a terribly strange man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

His bird is average enough tbh. Cant see why anyone would care what the inside of the house looks like.
    He's a Gob****e with a lot of money. Why wouldn't his gaff be a bit ott. Is there not an ok magazine thread or something more suitable for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

Would love to see the difference in this thread if he was still playing for Ireland!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Would love to see the difference in this thread if he was still playing for Ireland!

haha true!

To be honest, considering the way he goes on (i.e, he's a dickhead)
    i'm glad he doesn't play for Ireland.

I don't hate the guy though, he just seems to be a prize knob.

event wrote: »
    oh my, this post is full of LOL

how exactly do these footballers "behave like they do"

he has a big fish tank!!

well thats the bástard, someone lock him up

im not on about his bloody fish tank, im on about the way there is people on this forum defending him despite the fact that on a continuous basis he has turned his back on playing for Ireland as well as initially lying about both his grandmothers death to snub Ireland, yet this fascination with him goes on.

look at the behaviour of other footballers off the field like rooney and terry and these players will get more PR then the few decent professionals left in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

TonyD79 wrote: »
    The change of clothes throughout is the most cringeful thing. Is his girlfriend Irish? Thinks shes paris hilton are something with that rat of a dog!..the Chiwawa Im referring to.:D

That is the worst attempt at spelling chihuahua I've ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,393 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Barr wrote: »
    I want that fish tank ... it must have cost a bucket .
    £100,000 according to the sun :eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭CFC1905_NK

Hadn't seen his partner until I saw the pictures, she's gorgeous.

Would love to have a pool table, but having my name on it? No. Would love a swimming pool and that sort of fish tank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭adox

Jesus I didn't know we had so many interior designers on the soccer forums.

Seriously, have a moan about his footballing skills, his attitude to playing for his country or whatever, but this really is scraping the barrel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭enviro

Lovely house.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Pro. F

The bitterness on this thread is pathetic. A footballer has a tacky house... Big fùckin deal.

I don't like the dude but people who try to make out like his bad taste is something unusual are sad.

Right, since we're having a thread about interior design I'm going to express my opinion on the subject: It seems to me that every house I see on Cribs (I turn on to MTV accidentally some times) has a shocking lack of natural light. This house seems to have the same issue - is that swimming pool in the basement? - What is with rich people, is sunlight too cheap for them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

To be honest, I reckon it would be the same reaction if it was robbie keanes house. The only difference is the thread would probably never have been started

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Awesome Fishtank, awesome swimming pool, awesome Pink Bedroom, Pretty Wife and he can play a bit too. Do I sense a touch of jealousy in the thread?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

18-09-201005-27-12.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Kimsang

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

his a clown plain and simple, the jeep thing is just stupid, did he do it as a piss take? its his house let him do what he wants, his career is going downhill anyway, the Irish team thing will come back tobite him, stuff like this creates pressure, in the end he will fall, they always do, unless supremely gifted, which his not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭M5

Warper wrote: »
    Nice bird too.
    Doocey wrote: »
    He's got himself a nice woman too ;)
    She's a ride and at the end of the day, that's all that matters
    stovelid wrote: »

I'd ride his mot.

I'd ride his mot.
    bonerm wrote: »
    The missus ain't bad either. I presume he paid over-the-odds for her too?
    CFC1905_NK wrote: »
    Hadn't seen his partner until I saw the pictures, she's gorgeous..

Ah money! the greatest aphrodisiac known to woman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

it wouldnt have been made
    im not on about his bloody fish tank, im on about the way there is people on this forum defending him despite the fact that on a continuous basis he has turned his back on playing for Ireland as well as initially lying about both his grandmothers death to snub Ireland, yet this fascination with him goes on.

look at the behaviour of other footballers off the field like rooney and terry and these players will get more PR then the few decent professionals left in the game.

bridge.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

monkey9 wrote: »
    18-09-201005-27-12.png

i loled

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

How did he get so tanned in the second photo? haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

the smell of jealousy and bitterness off this thread is unreal...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

monkey9 wrote: »
    18-09-201005-27-12.png

Genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,273 ✭✭✭flas

his fish tank is ****in deadly, so is his misses!

dont like his decision regards the national team, hate it actually, but if i had his money id be throwin all sorts into my house, think of the most f up things you have seen on cribs and multiply it by 1000!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

i dont have alot of time for the lad, but aside from one or 2 things, the house is class. anybody on here would love to have it and to deny that is laughable.

one more thing, i think a few of ye are being a bit generious with compliments of his missus. i wouldnt touch her with somebody elses, id say shes a rough as they come....i could be wrong, but i thinks shes been scrubbed up very well in those shots.

Advertisement