Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm Vnmese student :)

Options
  • 17-09-2010 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi evr1 :)

I'm Min from Vietnam . Nice to make friend wt all of you

Well, I have a plan for studying abroad in Ireland. I will study at Institute of Education . Now I'm practising for get IELTS 5.0

If I'm lucky, I am going to Ireland on next year. So now, I want to make friend who lives in Ireland specially who learns in IOE :">

Ah, my aunt's home is at Dublin 12 :). My aunt told that it's a old street, rite :)

Finally, thnx for reading. I'm looking for all ur replies ^^

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Do you realise the Insitute of Education is NOT a University or Institute of Technology

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JewelMin13

Institute of Education , is it a high school.

I'm 16 years old . Now I'm in grade 11 of Vietnam. So I want to continue learning in high school in Ireland :">

If I 'm wrong , can u help me ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭I-Shot-Jr

Don't worry about making friends, I'm sure once you get there it will be a lot easier to make friends than through these forums. The institute is a fantastic school and I was lucky enough to do grinds there for a while. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

JewelMin13 wrote: »
    Institute of Education , is it a high school.

I'm 16 years old . Now I'm in grade 11 of Vietnam. So I want to continue learning in high school in Ireland :">

If I 'm wrong , can u help me ^^

Yes, it is a high school. I don't know what the equvilant is in Ireland maybe the Vietnamese embassy in Ireland or UK could help you with getting yourself into the right stage of education in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JewelMin13

I-Short-Jr : thnx for ur post :). I just want to make friend because I'm learning IELTS. So I want some one can help me practise :). This is the reason :). Anw, thnx for ur post

unknow13 : Ahh, my mom 's living in Dublin. Next week, she will go to IOE to ask some information :).
    I join in this forum to find who is studying in IOE to ask her/him smth bfore I go. Nice to meet u. Hope we will meet on some day ^^

• Advertisement
Advertisement