Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

European Circus Lidl carpark Newbridge?

Options
  • 17-09-2010 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Has anyone been to this circus? Know the times and prices? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭newbridgemom

went to this today. had trouble trying to find the hours as the gate was locked and hubby had to try to peer in to find out.
    the last show is on sunday the 19th.
    i felt it was worth the €14 for my child and €16 for me. €2 less and more per ticket for other seats. if i had a large family though i might think twice, although you can always ask for a discount.
    started at 2:45, 15 minutes after it was supposed to begin. but it lasted until 4pm. a short 10 minute break in the middle.
    interesting acts and a fabulous contortionist who could be in the cirque du soleil! he did a snake routine that could be a bit scary for really young kids. this guy should try out for the Britain's Got Talent Show. He could win. Highlight of the show for me!
    My son loved the motorbikes in the big caged ball. at one point there were 2 motorcyclists whizzing around in the ball and one guy standing in between them!
    candy floss was €3, and a can of 7Up €2. Bring your own drinks and buy the candy floss.
    face painting and pony rides were extra too.

it was a fun afternoon and well worth anyone's time. i got lots of great pictures on my camera and my 4 year old really liked it!

Advertisement