Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Deal on Coal in East Cork?

Options
  • 17-09-2010 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi there, anyone know of a good bargain on Coal in East Cork or the city?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 keep_runnin

I know it's buy 4 get 1 free above in mogeely co-op. Is that thebest deal around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 annmaried

Hello, a coal merchant on barrack's street that I called last week quoted me euro 13.90 for a 40kg bag of polish coal, provided you pick it up yourself. They provide half bags also for 6.90, that
    I was told were clean enough for the car. The also deliver,for approx 16.90 a bag. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 keep_runnin

That sounds like a great deal, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 annmaried

Hello, just a quick update. Picked up some coal from Murphys on Barrack St. I found them very helpful. Gave me a free bag of kindling wood with my coal, which is more than I have ever received from my coal man, who charges 19.50 a bag! The coal was clean enough for the car and his burning
    hot and toasty as I type. Will buy there again. Good Luck.

Advertisement