Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kellogg's Krave

Options
  • 17-09-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if I can buy this cereal Kellogg's Krave in Dublin? :confused:

Thanks very much!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭moretothegirl

NibNib wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if I can buy this cereal Kellogg's Krave in Dublin? :confused:

Thanks very much!

Ive seen it in tescos before was wondering if its nice???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

It's horrible! I love chocolate cereals but this one is just yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

It's disgusting. I got it when it was €2 a box and still feel robbed.

Imagine if you will a bowl full of vile bright bumble-bee yellow-coloured micro ryvita filled with nutella.

I'd actually consider it to be more animal fodder than kids breakfast.

It's a pity really 'cos the ads are amusing (and absolutely everywhere!)

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Its pretty disgusting all right . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 17,048 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

028711.jpg?ts=634189315040images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNqg_0GU2GtnDY6QscMFYugSxNeue-OXgprfQpEtbSWHGjNvQ&t=1&usg=__u_FfmxUb_FdRYVWdOjxXFbacp0w=

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

If you want chocolate for breakfast just have some and don't bother with half assed pretend chocolate cereal! Sure it's not good for ya anyway! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Anyone remember the Quaker cereal that was basically Krave without the Nutella in it? I can't remember the name but it was yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,048 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Anyone remember the Quaker cereal that was basically Krave without the Nutella in it? I can't remember the name but it was yum.

Oat Crunchies?
    Twas a fantastic cereal in its day!:D

Advertisement