Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John James & Josie filming a reality tv show

Options
  • 17-09-2010 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭

Big Brother 11's Josie Gibson and John James Parton will star in a new reality TV programme, according to their management company.

The couple met on the last non-celebrity version of Big Brother this summer, which saw Gibson named as the series winner. After entering the Ultimate Big Brother house, she escaped from the compound and happened to be met by Parton outside of the house.

This afternoon, a representative from Neon Management revealed that the pair would appear in a new programme, tweeting: "JJJ - update .. Started filming reality TV show will post all details on when u can see it etc. next week .. Ave a good weekend x (sic)"

Gibson and Parton have appeared together in photoshoots for OK magazine since leaving the house, although some people, including Girls Aloud singer Kimberley Walsh, have publically questioned their relationship.

They are now living together, according to reports.

Sweet. Jesus.

I fail to see how that pair could be in any way entertaining. They spent 2 months under a bloody duvet carrying out one of the most blatantly fake romances Big Brother has ever seen. Makes sense now why John James hung around. :rolleyes:

The kiss in this picture is horrendous..
    3.jpg

*shudder*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Dear God :mad: WHY? :mad::mad::mad:

And all his talk about selling out and being media whores (the girls) etc :mad:

Absolutely pathetic. And that picture is just embarrassing, he looks repulsed by Josie, like he is kissing his sister or something.

And i'm sure a Xmas fitness dvd is sure to follow *Shudder*

PS: Ooooh what did Kimberley Walsh say? :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

mariaf24 wrote: »
    PS: Ooooh what did Kimberley Walsh say? :eek::D

She just said that she thought Josie could do better and that John James seemed wet and weak. He responded oh-so-maturely on his twitter account with:
    I Love you Kimberley Jane Walsh .. thanks for your input it means so so so so so so much :-) x x x x 9:25 PM Sep 7th via web
    I apoligise for being "wet and weak"!this whole time i thought it was about making josie happy but apparently its about making KW happy to X 9:45 PM Sep 7th via web
    nah nah im only jking guys, every one is entitle to an opinion, you cant go on bb and expect anything less ,negative or positive x x 9:57 PM Sep 7th via web

I love how the two bitchy comments were 20 minutes apart and then ten minutes later its "Nah, I'm kidding.." The sooner this pair feck off back to obscurity the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Christ almighty this can't be for real. What on earth is the show going to actually contain? Is John James going to do some acting classes beforehand so he can learn to be somewhat convincing?

Also, having seen some of the stuff he posts on Twitter...he comes across as more than a little pathetic.

*Maria follows John James on Twitter*

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Can we not give these pathetic creatures more airtime?

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    The minute I heard they were moving in together I had a feeling it might be something to do with a reality show. For some reason She bothers me more than him..:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Money is the root of all .... BB contestants.:D

Advertisement