Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now don't laugh but....

Options
  • 17-09-2010 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here have a CZ 452 Picatinny rail and if so where did you get it.

Trying to pimp my .22lr :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

It has a standard 11mm rail hasn't it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

It has a standard 11mm rail hasn't it ?

The model I have does yes but the American model has 3/8"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

i remember seeing them for sale before, i'll have a look around and see can i find it, would be handy

ormondprop wrote: »
    i remember seeing them for sale before, i'll have a look around and see can i find it, would be handy

Have seen them at Optics Planet and other American sites but a lot of them wont ship here. Not sure if picatinny rails are restricted for shipment

Wonder what they'd cost to get made?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

send these lads an email i'm sure they will sort you out, i had talked to them about a custom left-handed version and they quoted me a very fair price.they don't have anything listed at the moment but i'm sure they will make it up for you if you tell them what your after.

http://stores.ebay.ie/EGW1

• Advertisement

i remember bookmarking the site when i found it because they had good looking trigger kits aswell but i cant find them now, i think it was either http://www.rimfiretechnologies.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=42 or www.cz452.com

but the first hasn't any items listed anymore and the second site is no longer up and running
    sorry about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

That item Vegeta can be picked up from a guy you should know of in Athlone and fitted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭gouldian

gouldian wrote: »

He's on holidays until the 20th of September ;)

finally found the link, sorry for delay, don't know if they post to ireland though but might be worth checking out
    http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/CZ_Upgrades_s/84.htm

• Advertisement

Vegeta, did you give you know who a ring?

Vegeta, did you give you know who a ring?

Going to see if I can get one delivered first Tack, as they jest screw on with a few screws.

If I cant get one he'll be my first phone call though. I don't like driving long distance ya see. I'm a lazy sod

Vegeta wrote: »
    Going to see if I can get one delivered first Tack, as they jest screw on with a few screws.

If I cant get one he'll be my first phone call though. I don't like driving long distance ya see. I'm a lazy sod

I thought you were lovely laois?

I thought you were lovely laois?

Nope, further afield than that I'm afraid ;)

Vegeta wrote: »
    Nope, further afield than that I'm afraid ;)

I won't probe any further :D

You know they can be got here anyway.
    Patsat had one installed to fit the Burris range-finding scope by the same RFD

Advertisement