Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

photo problems

• 17-09-2010 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have a Nikon D3000 when i take a photo i can see it on the screen of the camera but when I try to view them again it has come up with an error message " no image preview" and there is no photo. Can anybody throw some light on this please?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

I've never heard of anything like that before but have you tried using a fresh card and formatting it (in camera) first?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 ydennekm

thanks for that will give it a try. It just seems strange that it is happening now. Have the camera 12 months and never saw this before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

try another card, does it work? does the existing card work in a card reader?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

did you format the card in your computer or camera?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Try a different card and as above format the card in camera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ydennekm

HI guys I have managed to get my hands on a new card and tried it out today. It seems to work alright Thanks for all the comments.

The forst card was formatted in the camera aswell so will just have to wait and see what if anything goes wrong this time

Advertisement