Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieval of account

Options
  • 17-09-2010 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi,

I had an account on boards previously, username: ishmael.

I lost access to this account due to the attack on the site a few months ago and didn't try to retrieve it for a while as i wasn't using the site that much at the time. I tried retrieving the account although i lost access to the original email address i registered with due to it being a college email account and i have graduated so i can't access it anymore.

I followed the instructions on how to retrieve the account by emailing hello@boards.ie but got no response. I also sent a follow up email on this but still got nothing back. As a last effort to retrieve this account, i thought i would try this approach. The emails i sent were sent using the same email address i used to register this account. If the information can't be used to retrieve the account then that is fine, i'm happy to continue using this account. I would just like to know if i can get the account back or not.

Regards,

Ishvalian

Advertisement