Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals, Saturday September 18th

Options
  • 18-09-2010 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭

Will be in around 3 personally, hope to see a bunch of people there!

For newcomers, it's the Xtreme Gaming Centre on Liffey St. (Across the road from Games Workshop, near the Ha'Penny Bridge on the north side)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Shall be there.

Will get owned.

Won't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭chueytoo

see ya at 3. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Shall be in after work. 6ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I'll be late.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hey, I'll be in from about 1 or 2 if others will be there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Anyone for Sunday casuals?

Shall be there from about 1.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Shootinblankas

Hello I'm an American and just moved to Dublin. I brought my fight stick with me so I'll be at xgc tonight to play. It'd be a big help if some of you regulars there could help me out because I'm not sure how anything works there. I didn't bring a ps3 with me so this is the only way I'll still be able to play so some help would be great.

Be there hopefully by 5

Anyone for Sunday casuals?

I'll come be there, what time?

I'll come be there, what time?

I'll pop in as well. We can make a new thread for Sunday. But it will probably be about 2/3 o'clock.

• Advertisement

Sweet. I get to actually play some proper casuals this week.

Sweet. I get to actually play some proper casuals this week.

Surely as the street fighter champ of Ireland you don't need casuals? *

*Office gossip has it that I'm working with the SF champ of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

sorry for lateness will be in in 20 minutes or so

Orim wrote: »
    Surely as the street fighter champ of Ireland you don't need casuals? *

*Office gossip has it that I'm working with the SF champ of Ireland.

I would like it stated for the record that I have not once said this. Some people just confused running tournaments with winning tournaments.

Hello I'm an American and just moved to Dublin. I brought my fight stick with me so I'll be at xgc tonight to play. It'd be a big help if some of you regulars there could help me out because I'm not sure how anything works there. I didn't bring a ps3 with me so this is the only way I'll still be able to play so some help would be great.

Be there hopefully by 5

Nice to meet you, your akuma is rusty, but clearly good! Hope you stick around! (honda/makoto player)

Be there hopefully by 5
    Also if you play Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (best SF), we play on GGPO.net.

You can find us on IRC:
    #IrishFightingGames on QuakeNet (or through the StreetFighter.ie Webchat)

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Nice to meet you, your akuma is rusty, but clearly good! Hope you stick around! (honda/makoto player)

Yeah well it was only rusty because of the Uh.. Climate difference.
    By the way I remember you saying your were getting a new stick? If so are you gonna sell your old one cause I need a chic stick

Yeah well it was only rusty because of the Uh.. Climate difference.
    By the way I remember you saying your were getting a new stick? If so are you gonna sell your old one cause I need a chic stick

Heh, I'm actually giving it to the girlfriend :P And besides that, my stick is the community joke, it is that bad. Wouldn't force anyone to pay for a stick that randomly disconnects and has semi working buttons :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Heh, I'm actually giving it to the girlfriend :P And besides that, my stick is the community joke, it is that bad. Wouldn't force anyone to pay for a stick that randomly disconnects and has semi working buttons :D

He's not joking. If I was his GF I'd dump him for forcing it on me :D

I'm actually just want the xbox electronics inside I have a TE stick but it's ps3

• Advertisement
Advertisement