Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot but...

Options
  • 18-09-2010 4:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if its possible to get one of those UCD USB's after the induction courses?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

They aren't free but can be bought cheap enough in the SU shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

They aren't free but can be bought cheap enough in the SU shop

Do they sell condoms in the SU shop??

D.R cowboy wrote: »

Dunno. Centra do

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

The should, they used to when I was there and they were cheaper than in pharmacies, even for Durex etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

They sell condoms in the vending machines just outside the SU shop underneath the library. Funnily enough the condoms that are sold in a vending machine that also sells bars of chocolate; found that odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭dr gonzo

Im glad my thread was so helpful to those hunting for condoms :pac:

Cheers Randolph, will take a look monday. To be honest i dont even need one but i saw one the other day and feel like i should own one also.

I'd recommend www.discountcondomking.com for condoms. You buy in bulk but it's fantastic value.

The pharmacy is gone from UCD is it?

I'd recommend www.discountcondomking.com for condoms. You buy in bulk but it's fantastic value.

The pharmacy is gone from UCD is it?

Thanks man, I just ordered them there now

I hope the old man doesn't check his credit card bills:rolleyes:

Plus you get A FREE VIBRATING RING. PLUS 12 FREE CONDOMS! FREE SHIPPING RIGHT TO YOUR DOOR! DISCREETLY.

They sell condoms in the vending machines just outside the SU shop underneath the library. Funnily enough the condoms that are sold in a vending machine that also sells bars of chocolate; found that odd.

:eek: Dont under any circumstances buy those condoms, apparently them condoms are of a poor quality and contain chemicals.

One of the guys got a rash on his lad from wearing one of them , when he was riding this girl behind the Quinn building :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

:eek: Dont under any circumstances buy those condoms, apparently them condoms are of a poor quality and contain chemicals.

One of the guys got a rash on his lad from wearing one of them , when he was riding this girl behind the Quinn building :eek:

But which caused the rash? The condoms or the dirty skank. Ooh sorry the girl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

LOL (on at least three different levels)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

<3 DRCowboy

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Just go up to Scott Ahearn and get free ones..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

+1 on the guy above...

Lawsoc have about 5000 bavaria beer flavoured ones atm...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

errlloyd wrote: »
    +1 on the guy above...

Lawsoc have about 5000 bavaria beer flavoured ones atm...

Be picking one up when I join this week.

Advertisement