Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OH GOD, still not right

Options
  • 18-09-2010 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Im stillnot right after the fream the other night.Besides going back in time , to my mothers kitchen.She went all funny like a witch and screamed for me to take a warning from her"my life will change on Wed nesday Oct 20".
    Than , I was attacked by my husband, his face turned into a demon.I woke up about about 4.30 and for the day, the whole day, I felt really afraid.Like how you feel when you get a big fright.Sick in my tummy.I was afraid to go asleep last night.
    I checked the calander and Oc t 20 is a wednesday.
    Mam, thinks I was dreaming of the kitchen and her like a mad woman, because I had a row with my son that morning, in the kitchen, and Im sure to him I was a mad woman.But the date thing scares me.See, its 8.05 on a Saturday morning.I should be having a lie on, but I cant bear it.
    Any advice, or things to put my mind at rest that something bad is going to happen on Oct 30.I have nothing planned that day.Thanks for letting me share it.:o

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it's a dream, it doesn't mean anything. your mind is just running through a shedload of random and not so random ****.

Advertisement