Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ballinastoe Sunday 19th September

• 18-09-2010 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if Ballinastoe is going to be closed tomorrow or not? Epic blast is on but if not using the course then is it open to regular punters?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,999 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

the trails are open as normal, the blast only uses a small part of the Coilte track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

Sure if your up that way on your bike may as well just do the blast. will be much more fun than the regular loop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

if it wasnt my 2nd time ever trying mountain biking i might be tempted :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

ahh i see! but make sure you get to have a look, It will be on the to do list next year if you only get too absorb the atmosphere alone..

Most definitely :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭WAPAIC

Fi, you're not the girl I met in ballinastoe with the impossible to remove slick tyres by any chance? If so, sorry for wandering off in mid-assistance!

Haha! yeah I am...small world! I'm sure you had another person to rescue! Thanks a million for the help by the way! I reckon I would never have gotten them off without assistance. :D:D

Its going to be fun trying to get them back on again tomorrow! Hope you didnt have to go to that emergency up north!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭WAPAIC

Mountain biking is a small world at least:) Sent you a PM.

Advertisement