Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAn someone unban me.

Options
  • 18-09-2010 10:51am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭

Hi can someone unban me from the weatherforum my ban is overdue now hours ago and i'm sick of that mod whos obviously not going to come on again for ages (he hasn't been on for a week now) so can someone go on and unban me as that would be unfair on me waiting ages to get banned just because hes not on?

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Your ban was issue at 4.28am on 21/8. It was for 1 month, so therefore it still has a couple of days to run. The ban will be lifted automatically by the system, so whether or not the mod is around is irrelevant.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Zaph wrote: »
    Your ban was issue at 4.28am on 21/8. It was for 1 month, so therefore it still has a couple of days to run. The ban will be lifted automatically by the system, so whether or not the mod is around is irrelevant.

A month is 28 days which is four weeks and last saturday was 4 weeks ago it should've been lifted, i'm not happy about the way yous ban people and don't say when the ban is going to run out. Now i have to wait ages again.:rolleyes:

A one month ban is for a calendar month. When you were banned you would have received a PM telling you that the ban was for 1 month, an expiry date for the ban is unnecessary as most people are aware of the fact that a month is not 28 days long.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Zaph wrote: »
    A one month ban is for a calendar month. When you were banned you would have received a PM telling you that the ban was for 1 month, an expiry date for the ban is unnecessary as most people are aware of the fact that a month is not 28 days long.

Well yous should make it clear.

A month is a month. If you hadn't done something to warrant a ban then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

ban has been upgraded to six months for posting as frostj
    It's only six months because you deleted them. If you hadn't, it'd be a permaban.

Frostj gets a permaban.

"Hi , you all know me, i made a new account as i'm sick of waiting on them unbanning me and i have too many bans on the other one, so i will sneakly use this when banned lol. "

lol indeed.

frostj permanently sitebanned

owenc sitebanned for 3 months for using a dupe account to evade a forum ban

Advertisement