Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House to Rent for 1 week in Longford

Options
  • 18-09-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all

Do you or do you know anyone that would possibly be willing to rent out a house or apartment for one week (in or very near Longford Town) around the 25th of October. I have relations coming for a wedding and we don't have room for everyone but rather than have them stuck in a B&B or hotel room I am looking at the possibility of a small house or apartment there will be 2/3 females, grandmother and grandaughters.

Regards
    Chelbi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Casey_81

I asked about that before from some of the real estate agents that do rentals too... they would only agree for 1month minimum.. and it was for a long weekend so was not really an option in the end..

Perhaps since the downturn, there might be a few more landlords that are open to it. have you looked on daft.ie, maybe if you contact them directly they might be agreeable

You see holiday lets like this advertised in the Buy and Sell.
    Check out their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chelbi

Thx Casey and Moonbaby, I thought with all the empty properties around now that I might have been able to secure a place for a week...as it turns out I now have someplace for them to stay so if they are happy enough with that I may not be looking for a rental now, thx for the replies:)

Advertisement