Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unacceptable post in forum for hours.

Options
  • 18-09-2010 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

The following is in the irish economy forum:

By February we will be staring at an economic situation last seen in pre-war Germany during the days of the Weimar Republic which crushed a nation after the Great Depression and drove Germany to Nazism and they were determined to punish those who humiliated and wrecked their great nation. Britain and Jewish Bankers having caused the collapse, WWII was caused by economics at its core

Its been reported but really this type of thing should be removed immediatly.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The post was made at 1.06am this morning. You reported it at 11.15am, 20 minutes ago. Our mods are volunteers and are not online 24/7. Neither are they expected to read every single post in the forums they mod, that would be impossible in most cases. This is why we rely on reported posts so much, but it is unrealistic to expect a mod to have dealt with the issue 20 minutes after it was reported on a Saturday morning. I've removed the offending word myself, but in future please have a bit of patience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

If a racist post is allowed to sit there for 12 hours, probably more had I not reported it, then maybe your procedures need to be improved.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

As I said, it was posted at 1am. Do you honestly expect for us to have volunteers sitting at the computers all night long reading every post in the off-chance that there might be a racist comment made? You reported the post, it was dealt with, what more do you expect?

Advertisement