If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

22" or 26"

Options
  • 18-09-2010 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭

Looking for your cheapest price on the above size tv delivered to dublin, got at 32" visual innovations off you previously and fhats going well.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Anyone?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

YourName wrote: »
    Looking for your cheapest price on the above size tv delivered to dublin, got at 32" visual innovations off you previously and fhats going well.

Thanks

YourName,

apologies for the awful delay getting back to you.

The best deal we have at the moment is probably the LG 22LD350 at £179.95 - this is a great HD ready MPEG4 unit http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/22ld350/lg-22ld350

If you want to go up to a 26" we have the 26LG3100 at £239.95 http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/26lg3100/lg-26lg3100 or if you want to treat yourself you could go for the new LED 26" - the 26PFL3405h at just £299.95 which is a really good quality LED unit with a 2 year warranty. See the spec here: http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/2/26pfl3405h_05/26pfl3405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

Again apologies for the delay and please just drop me a line if we can assist or if you would like us to pop anything aside for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭shanemort

Hiya whats the best price you can do the LG 22LD350 for deliverd to dublin?

also do you take paypal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Shanemort.

Unfortunately £179.95 + £11.99 is the best price that we can do on this one.

We do offer the best prices that we can and sometimes we just don't have the movment.

We also offer our pricebeat, so if you can get it with a 5 year warranty, delivered for less than £209.89, then let me know and we'll beat it.

We don't presently take paypal as their charges are restrictive but it is something that we are presently looking into.

Cheers

Dave

Hi where do you get £209.89 from? 179.99 + 11.99 is £191.98 does the 191.98 price included 5 years warranty? Is that with LG or yourselfs ?

• Advertisement

Hi Shane, just to clear up this thread.

That's with our 5 year cover and thanks very much for the order.

We really do appreciate the business !

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

I was supposed to be contacted last week when the stock came in but I havn't heard anything back lads, I think the other poster ordered the LG so they must be back in stock.

i did order one but it wont be in until friday.

Hi guys.

Yes, sorry for the hold up with these.

Our main UK warehouse were out of stock but they have subsequently received their latest we have fresh stocks arriving on Friday.

Sorry for the hold up but we will send them out as soon as they come in.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks guys,
    A great customer experience dealin with you. TV came in when you said, the price was great, no messing at all!
    Ill be dealing with richersounds from now on, and recommending them!
    Thanks again.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.