If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics 1000CI speakers + Sub any deal

Options
  • 18-09-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking on the UK site I see you have the following at very good price
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/centre-speakers/q-acoustics/1000ci/qaco-1000ci-blk

http://www.richersounds.com/product/bookshelf-speakers/q-acoustics/1010i/qaco-1010i-cherry

Looking to upgrade my 5.1 from Canton 80cx's. These look ideal.
    I know I asked about getting sub in a thread a couple of days ago.

I was wondering if you could do a deal on the lot of them.

Ok, Still looking into this and have come to the conclusion that I will keep my Cantons they are nice and neat with good acoustics.
    But I will need an AMP and a Subwoofer as well moneys tight as it will go on the Attic Conversion
    So what would be the best deal you could do on these
    eltax rumble
    Sony STRDH500

Or better options 3d ready would be good also I bought a Marantz 4002 amp of you before which I'm verry happy with

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Psygnosis,

I've closed your other thread - having two such similar threads open at the same time is a recipe for confusion ! If you want them merged/whatever, let me know.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Psygnosis

Thanks for that Ritz your right should of made my mind up first.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.